At the heart of marketing is an ongoing conversation with your prospects and clients about their needs and the solutions you provide. Today marketing is often associated with cost, but below are six ideas for marketing that don’t cost anything upfront.
- Facebook Posts: You can create a Facebook page and start posting about your services on Facebook for $0. Who to invite? Start with inviting friends and family. You can follow our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/medicarepro.co to get posts with tips for you, and your clients.
- Email Marketing: You can start your own eNewsletter using MailChimp (www.mailchimp.com), which is free for up to 2,000 email addresses!
- Phone Follow-ups: Call your current clients just to say hi and see how they are doing. They will appreciate the personal service and thoughtfulness. This is a good opportunity to create and practice your own scripts. To review our series of blogs on on creating scripts, start here: https://medicarepro.co/creating-your-own-insurance-sales-scripts-part-one-introduction-and-crm-strategy/
- Door to Door Campaigns: Knock on the doors of non-responders from mail campaigns.
- Seminars: Put together a free seminar at a local venue such as:
- Senior centers
- Senior living communities, etc.
- Professional Networking: Referrals can come from professionals who work with seniors. Some ideas of professionals might include: P&C agents, estate planning attorneys, CPAs or financial planners, pharmacists, doctors offices, etc.
You may think of other ideas to add to the list. If so, comment below and share your tips! The most important thing is to get your name out in the community to begin conversations that will be beneficial to you, to other businesses, and to your prospects.
An important aspect of marketing is gaining additional insight into your ideal clients and prospects and their needs and pain points. This will come from listening carefully and responding to those you are adding to your network of strategic partners, clients and prospects. The better you know them and their interests, the more likely they are to work with you, and also to refer others to you.
If you are a Medicare agent and have questions about Sales or Medicare, call Arnie Fulmer at 702-820-3133. Arnie Fulmer is a Senior Market Advisor and the principal owner of Fulmer Insurance Group, a Medicare Brokerage Agency located in Las Vegas and licensed in multiple states.
#medicareagents #medicareprofessional #medicarebroker #medicarebrokerage #medicareagency #seniormarket #newcareer #healthcare #medicareproco #arniefulmer #medicarelasvegas #hospitalindemnity #homehealthcare #finalexpense #medicarepros #marketing #marketingideas